Brandon Jones, a Partner at The McKay Firm, practices in the areas of trucking and commercial transportation, premises liability, construction defect litigation, automobile liability, Section 1983 and governmental defense, employment liability, and general insurance defense. He has also received his Certified Claims Professional (CCP) designation from the Claims and Litigation Management Alliance and was a Law Clerk for The Honorable Daniel F. Pieper of the South Carolina Court of Appeals. Brandon resides in Columbia with his wife, Parke.
Brandon is the Trucking Law Committee chairman of the South Carolina Defense Train Attorney's Association. He also serves on the Special Olympics and Publications Committee for the South Carolina Bar Association, the Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section; Commercial Transportation Litigation Committee; and Vice Chair of the Government Law Committee for the American Bar Association, Secretary of the Transportation Committee of the SC Chapter of the Claims & Litigation Management Alliance, Claims College 2015 Graduate, Trucking Law Steering Committee member for the Defense Research Institute, and was included in the 2015 Midlands Legal Elite for Insurance Law.
- Clemson University, College of Business and Behavioral Science,, B.A., Political Science, cum laude, 2007
- University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D., 2010
- 2010, South Carolina
- 2010, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- 2011, U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina
- Richland County and American (Member: Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section
- Young Lawyers Division Litigation Committee
- Young Lawyers Division Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Committee
- Commercial Transportation Litigation Committee
- Insurance Coverage Litigation Committee
- Governmental Law Committee) Bar Associations
- South Carolina Bar (Member: Young Lawyers Division Publications Committee
- Young Lawyers Divisional Professional Development Committee)